Friday, July 31, 2015

MARK HOLLIS Essentials, Claustrophobia & Can, Interview, Talk Talk


When I was a child, I used to draw comics by listening to some Psychedelic Music of the 70's. 
As an adult, now I am painting on Mark Hollis and Talk Talk Music, and I even make videos about it.
But the surprising thing, is that by reading Mark Hollis, I discovered this band of the 70's, named Can, that I didn't really know well. And by listening to them, I felt like sent back to my past, when I was creating on the Psychedelic sound, spirit, movement, colors, it is like a loop finally looped.
What a shock! But not really a surprise: Mark Hollis could have been my big brother. If it had been the case, I would have drawn on Can, I would have known them, already then.
The most surprising is that my son, 26 years old, is a Can fan...

No comments:

Post a Comment