Monday, July 6, 2015

Mark Hollis Tomorrow Started Painting STRETCHING The Canvas, Talk Talk


I can't wait to start this new painting! If I was not so buried under my work, it would be already done and I would already be on the next one.
But I am going to enjoy every second of it. 
It will be about this amazing song named "Tomorrow Started" by Talk Talk (Music and Lyrics by Mark Hollis), that you will originally find on the It's My Life Album.
This song conveys so many images in my mind, that beside its beauty, I had to put these images on a canvas especially when you think that most of these images have been in my mind since more than 30 years! It is more than time to express myself with this.

As weird as it may sound, I don't approach all of this as any fan would do. Even though I have the highest respect for fans of all sorts, as long as they remain polite, decent and nice.  I have rather the feeling that I am in a kind of artistic research after having discovered an infinitely huge treasure that was waiting there just in front of me during all these years, and that I could only really see just now, maybe because I am older?
And my mission is to show this treasure to the World. 
It is there: beautiful, fantastic, smart, so, so clever, so delicate and deep, so sensitive and full of Love. How could I miss it before? How can some people still not see it?

I recommend that you go by all means listen to this song, Tomorrow Started, listen to the sound of the lyrics too, appreciate the beauty of the voice, don't go too deep down in the meaning of the song, otherwise you are going to be depressed, just enjoy the moment of this marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment