Saturday, June 6, 2015

Mark Hollis The AFTER THE FLOOD HYPNOTIZING Effect Talk Talk Laughing Stock


Am I the only one to be hypnotized by a song? 
But it is not any song, I suggest that you sit by listening to it, it is more safe :-)

I apologize for the wrong pronunciation of "hypnotized" on my video, I was probably so mesmerized that I didn't remember how to speak English! :-)

It is not easy to talk about things like that, because I take the risk to be considered as crazy or totally eccentric (which is actually the case, it seems, according to many people). But I thought, if at least one person has the same feeling that I have here, maybe this won't be so stupid.
There are so many things that we ignore about human nature. After all, Mark Hollis studied psychology at the University, and even if he finally worked in Music, it doesn't mean that he didn't have the time to learn how to hypnotize people with sounds... Or maybe he has this talent without even knowing it?
I am trying here to seize the imperceptible. Isn't it what Art is about? Isn't it what Paul Klee was trying to do on his paintings? I am trying to explain on images here what I can hear and see, and feel in Mark Hollis and Talk Talk Musics, but I have difficulties to find the words, because maybe the words don't even exist for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment