Saturday, May 30, 2015

MARK HOLLIS Richard Skinner INTERVIEW Techniques


Feelings and Techniques, what comes first? This is the subject of this video. 

A simple conversation with an Art teacher in Berkeley University made me think of the many (but not enough) Mark Hollis interviews I saw or listened to so far, and I suddenly realized from where was coming the impact of Mark Hollis and Talk Talk Musics on me and my inspiration.

These lessons we are learning here are not only valid for Music or Fine Art, but for all kinds of creations or practices. 

It seems that as Mark Hollis, I built this video like a mosaic of thoughts. At a point, I had to stop otherwise it would have lasted hours and hours. This is a subject I could talk about during a very long time, so fascinating I find it.
I hope you will enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment