Friday, December 27, 2019

JIMMY PAGE, A Controversy, My Rant about Questionable Articles


    

This is my longest video ever! I spent so much time on it, I hope that you will like it! I felt the need to become Jimmy’s lawyer the time of a video. When I was younger, my parents used to say that I should have been a lawyer because I was always investigating, questioning everything, always searching for the truth. So maybe did I prove them right here? I also “feel” people, but “feeling” people is not enough to convince my viewers. The real and universal problem is that human beings have a tendency to envy those who succeed better. I actually have an opposite reaction, I want to know how they do that, it becomes an urge for me to learn from them. It also fascinates me. Maybe one day, I will explain to you why the behind the scene of a success fascinates me so much. No envy, only admiration. Here it is, grab a cup of tea because it lasts more than one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment