Sunday, August 13, 2017

DECLUTTERING Purses, Bags or the Museum of Treasures, KonMari Method


   

Not only decluttering is good for my mood, and for my space at home, but also, it allows me to realize what I am doing with my belongings. I never understood before that my bags are not really things that I use often, but more like treasures that I cherish and honor, like pieces of Art in a museum!
This must definitely change.
After shooting this video and editing it, I decided to sell a few more bags which were in the keep pile. I am not storing bags, I am storing memories.
Once conscious about my behavior, I suddenly have a totally different perspective on the situation. 
If you are interested in this decluttering process, please, let me know, I will continue with it as I found as many other bags outside of my closet! 
I think that at a point, when we have too much, the objects don't matter anymore, and we want to get rid of things as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment