Sunday, April 24, 2016

Mark Hollis JOHN COPE Or How To Make Love to Music, The Doors, Talk Talk


       


A place where Talk Talk and The Doors meet.
How could I avoid
such a song where the two artists who inspired me the most for my
paintings, and who have been somehow mentors to me, find a common point
in the Blues and Jazz creation? I fell in Love with this song the first
time I listened to it. No surprise, John Cope reminds me the Music,
which made me , during my childhood, a kind of artist.
I am still
creating today because many years ago, I heard an organ, and guitars,
and percussion, and voices which overwhelmed me. I’ve been lost in the
meantime. But now, it is more than time for me to accomplish what I was
meant for, by hoping  I will have the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment