Monday, March 14, 2016

Mark Hollis THE COLOUR OF SPRING Talk Talk, Music, Lyrics, Feelings


   

I had the most difficulties to stop shooting this video, because I could have talked about this Music forever!
I spent one day and one night editing it, but it put me in such a joy, that I don't regret one second of it. For an album which seemed slightly sad to me, I think that I discovered a new level in it.

I feel honored to have the opportunity to talk about what I love the most in this world, and if at least one person understands the quality of this Music thanks to my videos, then, it was worth doing them.

This is not a sponsored video, I did it just because I wanted to. No, Music is not coming for the evil, but on contrary, from something huge and positive, and it shows in this Music. It makes us feeling good, it is the only proof I need.

People pass, the Music remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment