Saturday, February 20, 2016

Mark Hollis' LAUGHING STOCK, The Virtue & Silencing The Scams, Melody Ma...


   

All is a matter of attitude...

I unfortunately don't see a lot of people deciding like Mark, like "Hollis" as we say... I am so surprised every day to see how much people can push further and further the limits of decency. The scams are becoming a way of living, someone will call you one morning to sell you something: "how to scam your neighbor, by a very courteous way" (it is an image, of course). And when I point out the fact that it is immoral, people don't seem to understand what I am talking about. I thought it was only in Los Angeles, but it seems that it affects the whole world. I started wondering if I was the only one to think that way, maybe am I old-fashioned? But when I read an article like this one, I am glad to see that maybe we are a very small club, but some people like me still exist. They are very rare, they are precious, I want to honor them. 
But by honoring them in videos, am I talking too much? Am I damaging the succinct aspect of their Art?
It seems that in this world, I don't know anymore how I am supposed to do...
As I was saying before, all is a matter of attitude, I just want to be sure to have the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment